Saturday, June 2, 2007

Instructional video

It has taken me some time to make my first "Instructional video". I spent quite some time trying to get "CamStudio" to work effectively on my computer, not sure if it is a problem with Vista but I couldn't find out how to get it to playback without static, so I used "Camtasia" instead. Camtasia is very similiar to CamStudio to operate the main difference is the price.


I also choose to upload my video How to TAFEVC onto Goggle video instead of YouTube because many staff at my workplace have "issues" with YouTube - although it is not yet outright banned (very difficult to do in a Tertiary Institute) it is highly discouraged. The finished product is still a bit rough in places but I am very proud of my first attempt.





1 comment:

Cathy said...

Good example Joanne - congrats -I have also seen a demonstration (f2f) of how TafeVc can be used to develop a digital portfolio - all funded by the Victorian government... I have been finding lots of ways I can use desktop capture for various subject areas where computers are required - a big advantage when teaching computer aided design and pattern making!