I have just received a comment on my "Mash ups" posting from someone outside the course. (I received another one earlier on my "Cyber safety" posting and was thrilled but this time it has made me feel a bit creepy.) There is nothing particularly offensive or suggestive in the comment but because it is very general in nature, includes a photo and states that he will return, it actually makes me feel a tiny bit vulnerable and exposed. I now know first hand how easy it would be to make a "friend" online and how careful we need to be in educating our children/students about net safety.
I am aware that there is a function on Blogger to only accept comments from "real" friends and I am easily able to remove the comment but I will leave it there for you to look at.
Has anyone else received any unwanted comments on your Blogs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No Joanne, no unwelcome comments for mine - in fact I would be thrilled to think anyone in the 'real world' would read my blog. Not that I need affirmation or anything ...lol.
I guess I'll just keep tapping away for a couple more weeks - then wind this up!
Post a Comment